For you, BANK OF AFRICA has created “BMCE Senior Assistance”, a new offer that protects you and your family, through a comprehensive coverage and personalized services. BMCE Senior Assistance provides services with multiple benefits, available 24/7 in Morocco, sold at an annual price of MAD 129 VAT per person. Designed to make you live your retirement in peace, this offer includes:
Dispatching a doctor to your home
In case of sickness, you can call the assistance company* which will immediately send an emergency doctor to your home in order to provide you with the necessary care. This home check up is provided with a special price of MAD 150.
Dispatching a home nurse:
After a surgery, and if necessary, you can ask for a home nurse to look after you and continue the post-operation care prescribed by your doctor.
Health transportation :
- Urban or interurban transportation: When your health condition requires an ambulance transfer to another hospital.
- Return home of the insured person: The assistance company takes charge of your return home after hospitalization, or following a transfer to a hospital unit.
Advance for admission to a Moroccan hospital unit
- In case of illness or accident, an advance of MAD 10,000 is paid to the hospital unit for the admission of the insured person.
Assistance in case of death
- Carrying the body of the insured and deceased person to the burial place.
- Contributing to the funeral expenses if the insured person passes away in Morocco:
- Funeral package of MAD 3,000 in case of death of the insured person.
- Funeral package of MAD 2,000 in case of death of the insured person’s spouse.