ENVIRONMENTAL AND ENERGY POLICY
- CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION
- AFFORDABLE AND CLEAN ENERGY
- INDUSTRY, INNOVATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- SUSTAINABLE CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
- RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION AND PRODUCTION
- CLIMATE ACTION
BANK OF AFRICA, first bank to be ISO 14001- and ISO 50001-certified ( Management système)
BANK OF AFRICA reaffirmed its commitment to Sustainable Development by incorporating within its existing ISO 14001-certified Environmental Management System an ISO 50001-certified Energy Management System.
BANK OF AFRICA was awarded ISO 50001 certification in October 2016, another example of its commitment to combating global warming.
BANK OF AFRICA is the first bank in the MENA region to have obtained this certification, awarded by Bureau Veritas Certification, in recognition of its ability to steer its Energy Management System effectively.