« BMCE Direct line » 080 100 8100 ((from Morocco) ) ou +212 5 22 42 15 42 (from abroad) from 8am to 22pm 7/7
- A telephone advisor will take care of your claim and will provide you with a Ticket Number. The latter is used to identify your claim if you wish to inquire about its status at any moment
The Bank’s website
- Click on the following link to make your online claim
Postal mail addressed to the Headquarters
- 140, Avenue Hassan II, 20 039, Casablanca
- Contact one of our BANK OF AFRICA network of advisors
- We advise you to write a complaint letter and give a copy to your advisor to acknowledge receipt.
We are committed to respond within 10 days, except in some special cases (cases requiring complex treatment)
- "branch" channel : Your branch will contact you to give you feedback. You may also get in touch with your branch if you have not received any feedback within 10 days
- BMCE Direct Line" channel : contact the call center at 080 100 8100 (from Morocco) or at +212 5 22 42 15 42 (from abroad). You must provide your Ticket Number in order to identify your file.
- You can also contact your branch to request feedback
- "snail mail" channel : You will receive a response letter by mail
- "Web" or "social network" channel: Your branch will contact you to give you feedback. You may also get in touch with your branch if you have not received any feedback within 10 days
If you could not find a solution to your conflict with your bank, you may resort to the Moroccan Centre for Banking Mediation (CMMB)
This centre is an independent entity intervening to find an amicable solution.
Resorting to the CMMB is free and must necessarily be done in writing