JOIN BLUE SPACE BY BANK OF AFRICA TO BRING YOUR PROJECTS TO LIFE!
You are students and / or project leader under the age of 45, you wish to be supported in your entrepreneurial journey, BANK OF AFRICA thanks to its partnership with schools have set up the BLUE SPACE program:
Partnership with schools in particular:
- Euromed University of Fez
- Faculty of Legal, Economic and Social Sciences of Agadir
BLUE SPACE aims to support project leaders in achieving their entrepreneurial ambitions and provides you with:
- An educational banking area dedicated to project leaders
- An incubator to support you throughout the development of your projects, from the idea stage to the sustainability of the startups created
BLUE SPACE Incubator, allows you to benefit in this context from:
- An incubation space for project leaders;
- A complete training cycle on campus;
- Support for the mobilization of partnerships on the one hand, and on the other hand, the necessary funding;
- Technical and methodological support;
- Individualized advisory support from business experts and professionals;
- Access to the Entrepreneurship Observatory (ODE) ecosystem;
- A partnership synergy which allows a connection with existing support networks, incubators ...
- A "cross-examination" between project leaders during Collective training and experience sharing times.
Be an actor in your future and do not hesitate to apply for the Blue Space By BANK OF AFRICA program via the following link: www.bluespace.ma