Join Blue Space by BANK OF AFRICA to breathe life into your projects!
Are you a student or a project holder aged between 18 and 45? Do you need support in your entrepreneurial career? BANK OF AFRICA, thanks its partnership with ISCAE Group, has set up a BLUE SPACE concept store that provides a pedagogical banking space devoted to project holders participating in the program and provides you with a business incubator to accompany you throughout the development of your projects, from the idea stage to the sustainability of startups created.
With BLUE SPACE Incubator, you will benefit from:
- A business incubation space for project holders;
- A comprehensive training program at ISCAE Casablanca campus;
- Technical and methodological support;
- Customized consultation support provided by business experts and professionals;
- Access to the ecosystem of the Entrepreneurship Observatory (ODE);
- A partnership-based synergy for networking with the existing support networks, business incubators, etc.
- A "cross look" between project holders and excange of experiences during collective training sessions;
- Support for the constitution of the investment loan file, whether for the creation or for the development of the project.
Be the maker of your future and do not hesitate to apply for BANK OF AFRICA's Blue Space program via the following link: www.bluespace.ode.ma