EVERYDAY, WITH EASE
In addition to all conventional transactions, do you need a bank card to carry out your regular operations, to make your online purchases in MAD or in foreign currencies in complete security? BANK OF AFRICA simplifies your life thanks to AZUR Card!
You can carry out your withdrawal operations with AZUR Card at BANK OF AFRICA and ATM counterparts, pay for your purchases from TPE merchants and on e-commerce sites in dirhams and foreign currencies. Azur Card is intended for any BANK OF AFRICA customer with a checking account.
LIMITS FOR AZUR CARD WITHDRAWAL AND PAYMENT OPERATIONS IN DIRHAMS AND CURRENCIES :
- Withdrawal operations capped of 4000 MAD per day;
- TPE payments capped at 5000 MAD per week;
- Contactless payments up to MAD 400 per transaction, with a limit of 3 transactions per day;
- Contactless payments, with entry of the PIN code, up to the weekly limit of the card, for any amount exceeding 400 MAD, and up to the amount available on the account;
- Payments capped at 5,000 MAD per week on national e-commerce sites;
- Activation of your international e-commerce endowment capped at 15,000 MAD per year.
Several services are offered free of charge with your Azur card :
- E-commerce endowment activation by simply calling the Customer Relations Center on 080 100 8100, or in a branch.
- Payment in MAD on TPE free of charge;
- e-Commerce payment in MAD free of charge;
- Cash withdrawal from ATMs BANK OF AFRICA free of charge.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact our customer relations center on 0801008100.